For those of you that are limited on time and want to quickly brush up on your practical skills when it comes to selling, choosing, installing and maintaining successful wildflower spaces – we have a series of quick 20 minute bite-sized online sessions focusing on key practical elements of wildflower expertise. You can dip in and out out these sessions as it suits you.
1. The key benefits of Wildflowers – how to sell them into a prospective customer or client – Tuesday 21st April 1-2pm
2. Objection handling when selling in Wildflower Turf products vs seeding – Tuesday 28th April 1-2pm
3. Choosing sites appropriate for Wildflowers – Tuesday 5th May 1-2pm
4. Weed clearance methods – Tuesday 12th May 1-2pm
5. New Wildflower space installation methods – Tuesday 19th May 1-2pm
6. Renovating existing Wildflower meadow areas – Tuesday 26th May 1-2pm
7. Watering for Success – Tuesday 2nd June 1-2pm
8. Key maintenance options & machinery types – Tuesday 9th June 1-2pm
9. Green Roof practical essentials (topline overview)- Tuesday 16th June 1-2pm
10. Green Walls – key lessons we are learning – Tuesday 23rd June 1-2pm
11. Maximising social media – top tips – Tuesday 30th June 1-2pm
Further details to come on how to register for these events.