Species Rich Lawn Turf
About the Product
This turf is used as an alternative to a standard monoculture grass lawn, with improved biodiversity to help meet regulatory standards such as BREEAM and the Home Quality Mark (Code for Sustainable Homes).
This biodiverse lawn is treated in the same way as a conventional lawn (regularly mown and fertilised) but the flowering species included in the mix are able to survive and thrive with this regime. This is not a colourful solution, but it is species rich.
Key Product Points
- A lawn turf that includes 26 species.
- All ground landscaping applications from 400m² to 10,000m².
- Shade and drought tolerant.
- Grassed areas that are subject to regular mowing
- Grassed areas that are subject to regular wear
Images above are of varying age, taken at different times of year, reflect local site/ground conditions and historical maintenance regimes.
To specify product please use the following:
Product Code: WFT-Species-Rich-26